Friday, March 15, 2013

Teacher Clothes: Cropped Pants and Cardigan

TGIF, y'all. Loved this week, but Friday feels good!

Last week I kind of cheated and took my teacher clothes photos on a Sunday, then wore my TFA shirt instead of the white eyelet underneath the red jacket. That eyelet shirt was eying me from the "to be worn" pile. {Can't waste an ironing job ...} 

Sooooo I wore it with my favorite cropped navy pants and pink cardigan ... and called it "almost spring." {YES!} 

Also ... have y'all experienced the joy that is a Crocs flat? Perfect for school, and even for things like rainy days - they're plastic! {They look like suede.} Editing to add: I just went to the Crocs website and there's nothing that quite matches these. All the current styles are sort of ... frumpy. Maybe Crocs will get their act together soon and bring these back. :)

Cardigan {J. Crew}, Eyelet Top {Gap}
Cropped Pants {Banana Republic - similar}, Flats {Crocs}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips