Saturday, March 9, 2013

Teacher Clothes: Lilla

My first guest "teacher clothes" post!

The amazing Lilla has the {cutest} style - as soon as I saw this picture of the cardigan I {had} to know where she got it. We are in luck - Target! It doesn't get better than that. 

I also think black cropped pants are a great addition to the teacher arsenal - Lilla says, "I got them at Anthropologie, but I kind of wear them a lot (sometimes more than twice a week), so I figure it was totally worth it." 

Amen sister! I have a pair of cropped black pants that are in heavy rotation once the warm weather hits {which will be tomorrow in Georgia, ha!}.
cardigan {Target, similar, similar}
pants {Anthropologie, similar}, shoes {Lucky Brand, similar}

Thank you for sharing Lilla. Check back again soon for Lilla's next outfit!

1 comment:

Blogging tips