Friday, March 22, 2013

Teacher Clothes: Casual Friday

Today was a special day! We got to wear jeans to school. :) 

We don't do a casual Friday at my school {though I don't work in an office with a strict dress code, so I'm not complaining!!}.  Today we were allowed to wear them as a fundraiser for one grade level who needs a few extra funds for a field trip. Best $5 I've spent in a while! 

This is may be my last hurrah {fingers crossed} with cold weather, so I figured I'd get my happy vest out. There's an AWESOME thrift shop right near my house, and I found this gem the first time I visited. {My brother calls vest "core warmers, ha!} The scarf is a gift from my sweet college roommate, all the way from India. It's the best - warm and cozy and colors I love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips