Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Teacher Clothes: Spring Clothes

I WILL post about teaching soon {lots of fun stuff going on in the classroom right now}, but I just cannot wait to post these fun spring outfits .... 

Everyone at work was wearing their cuuuttttteeee little spring clothes. Little cardigans and scarves, and colored pants that make me want to run home and pack away my winter clothes. {I should have probably done that already.} 

To make matters worse,  today was kind of a "meh" clothes day for me. I woke up late and wanted something I didn't have to iron, so I went with a version of this outfit. The only difference is ... now it's 80 degrees outside, and I was H-O-T all day. The kind of hot that makes my face feel greasy and my hair poof out.  I felt like I needed a shower all day. You know? Whatever, enough about me.  

Check out these PRECIOUS co-workers! 

Anna looked so spring-y and fun today, and reminded me I have a white pair of pants I need to pull out and hem. :) Her pants are J. Crew, top is TARGET {oh yes it is!}, and that necklace {can you see that cute peachy-pink color?} is from Forever 21 {done and done}!  


I totally forgot to ask Amy where she got everything, but that cardigan ... oooohhh my gosh. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's a deep navy blue. The dots! And those shoes! Can you see they're a woven shoe? So fun. 


Melanie's outfit is what got us talking in the first place {she always looks cute}. This woman has the best collection of scarves, she's never had a bad hair day and she has NO problem pulling out the color. Those pants {Target}! The shoes! The scarf! The hair! Sign me up for all of it. 



Tomorrow: teaching and a cute clothes pic of my own. I'm trying something new with the pictures, wish me luck! 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog & so happy to have found you!! Love the Teacher Clothes spotlight :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are so cute! Love reading these posts :)

    Colleen
    Bergin's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog has inspired me to shop my closet more often!

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys! Maria - that's a great idea - it'd be cool to see a few pieces used in different ways. Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips