Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Teacher Clothes: Amy from Eclectic Educating

Today I have an adorable teacher outfit from Amy over at Eclectic Educating.

I LOVE her black and white striped top, and with skinny black pants and flats, you can't go wrong. She says:

Let me just say that those skinny leg dress pants were the best purchase I ever made! They are so comfortable, but still look dressy!

I TOTALLY agree. Fitted black pants make anything look a little nicer. I might have to go dig my pair out of the back of my closet and bring them back for spring. Thanks for sharing, Amy!


4 comments:

  1. I love Amy and I'm glad I found you! :) I'm your newest follower!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my outfit! I even wore those pants again today! That's how much I love them!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jivey - Thanks, so glad to have you!

    Amy - Ha! I'm having a rough week, so I'm cycling back through my "comfy" clothes. I was glad to have yours to post because I've been a litttttlllleeee bit "schlubby." :) You look like a GAP model in this picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just browsed through your blog and I am loving all your clothes posts!

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips