Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some Bunny Loves Your Blog: Teaching and Tapas

I'm linking up with Ms. Bainbridge to let Alyssha over at Teaching and Tapas know that I LOVE her blog. She clearly gets her kids up and moving, interacting in meaningful ways AND her work is aligned with the Common Core {there's a joke in there somewhere}.

Plus ... I think I pin every post that comes through my reader.


Thanks for being awesome and inspiring me in my classroom halfway across the world, Alyssha! :)




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the linky! I love the chance to shout out some other bloggers that I love, and find new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I just now find this post? THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Even though I am almost a month late, you totally made my day :)

    Alyssha

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips